a realist who likes to dream. carving out a niche for myself in the world... word by word.

March 5, 2011

Saturday Tweets and Listening

Since I was unable to escape the ever-growing trend of Twitter, I have decided to finally join in on the tweeting fun. I'm a little unsure as to what I should tweet or how everything works, but I'm always a sucker for any online outlet for feelings and thoughts (thus, the blog)! So, look me up on Twitter: chloemonmartin.


I'll finish with a list of my recent music downloads. As Emerson once said, "Music takes us out of the actual, and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonder as to who we are, and for what, whence, and whereto." Discover music that can reveal the secrets of the soul...


"Wake Up" - Arcade Fire
"High and Dry" - Radiohead
"White Winter Hymnal" - Fleet Foxes
"Go-Go Boots" - Drive-By Truckers
"Modern Man" - Arcade Fire
"Louder than Ever" - Cold War Kids
"Apologies" - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals 









No comments:

Post a Comment