a realist who likes to dream. carving out a niche for myself in the world... word by word.

February 2, 2011

On a brighter note...

Not to take any credit away from my boots, but one other thing has been a lifesaver during the drab and dreary rainy days: The Hangout Music Fest. Here's the lowdown... it started last year in Gulf Shores, AL and had a pretty good turnout. However, this year's banging lineup is sure to blow last year's ticket sales out of the water! Who knew that Alabama could host a 3-day fest with such talent that it could be pinned as the "mini Bonnaroo"? Get ready for Paul Simon, The Black Keys, Drive-By Truckers, Amos Lee, My Morning Jacket, Umphrey's McGee, and a slew of others nearly as worthy! My ticket is already en route to my doorstep. Happy listening!

Everything you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment