a realist who likes to dream. carving out a niche for myself in the world... word by word.

February 2, 2011

Wading through the Water

Drab weather brings drab musings. I always expect everything to slow down and perhaps come to a stop so I might lounge in bed for the length of the day. Since this is not the case, I have invested in a pair of rocking galoshes, or rain boots if you prefer. After wading through the mud in said boots, I ended up in a class absorbing some presentation on the environmental factors affecting genes. Conclusion: My genes are going to be permanently altered from so much rain! I'm beginning to think that I will forever want to inhabit my bed, feel drab, and write blogs on the weather. So much for a smashing first post! What can I say? The only thing saving me is my boots.... If you want your own pair of lifesaving boots

No comments:

Post a Comment