a realist who likes to dream. carving out a niche for myself in the world... word by word.

February 15, 2011

Contentedly Content... For Now

Today was a good day. The weather was beautiful-- bright, warm, and clear like a good day should be. Even though I am consistently finding my nose stuck in a book these days (and not the kind of book you want your nose to be stuck in), I am content. Productivity gives me a sense of well-being and keeps me from constant worrying. So, maybe I was studying all day (two tests and the MCAT looming near will do that to you), but I had every window in the house open. Cool breezes and endorphins were flowing. I would like to thank the weather and my productivity for such a marvelously unmarvelous day. May there be many more to come. That's all for now, my friends.

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment