a realist who likes to dream. carving out a niche for myself in the world... word by word.

April 17, 2011

Thank You, Thank You!

I have had the most wonderful birthday thanks to all the wonderful people in my life who have proven to be true friends and, of course, family. I just wanted to express my gratitude, joy, and sincere thank you in having so many special people help me celebrate a momentous occasion in my life. The past few days would not have been nearly as fun-filled and exciting without you. Thank you for the "happy birthdays," the beautiful cakes, the free drinks, gifts, sweet cards, and also spending your time with me. As I looked around at my dinners and my gatherings this week and saw your faces, I was reminded how lucky in love and blessed in life I truly am. I can say without a doubt that this has been one of the best birthdays ever and certainly the most memorable. I have all of you to thank for it and know you will always be a part of this most special memory. 

With love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment